Posts

Kangana Ranaut backs Isha Koppikar after the latter calls herself an ‘andhbhakt’: “I love my country I love my people”

Isha Koppikar recently addressed the label of ‘andhbhakt’ while speaking about her love for India and her belief in contributing towards the country’s progress. The actress made it clear that her devotion is not towards any political party but towards her nation. Her remarks have now received support from actress turned politician Kangana Ranaut, who responded to Isha’s video on social media. Isha shared the video on her Instagram handle on Tuesday, explaining why she does not shy away from calling herself a ‘bhakt’ or an ‘andhbhakt’ when it comes to her country. Kangana reacted to the post and highlighted instances from her own life where she says she stood up against injustice and violence. “Wow well explained for me as- in high school protested against a teacher who used to hit children in head with stick during assembly, protested against 26/11 violence. Protested against Nirbhaya brutality. Never blamed parents for any limitation that may have come my way. Instead uplifted whole ...

Dune: Part Three - Official Teaser

Image
Dune: Part Three - Official Teaser from Entertainment - Videos - The Times of India https://ift.tt/0KIZEWc

Kartik Aaryan to undergo knee surgery after injury on Kabir Khan’s film set

Kartik Aaryan has suffered a serious knee injury while shooting an intense action sequence for his upcoming untitled film with filmmaker Kabir Khan. The actor reportedly sustained the injury during the final phase of the shoot, which was scheduled to wrap after two more days of filming. According to India Today, Kartik had been undergoing rigorous training with action coaches ahead of the demanding sequences. During one of the action scenes, he injured his knee and was subsequently rushed to a hospital in the town for medical attention. A source close to the production told India Today, “Kartik has now been admitted to Fortis Raheja Hospital and is under medical care. The doctors will perform his knee surgery in a day, after which he will have to rest for a few days. He should then be able to resume his work commitments.” Following the surgery, Kartik is expected to take a short break to recover. He will reportedly resume work on Anurag Basu’s untitled project once he is fit to return...

EXCLUSIVE: Excel Entertainment teaming up with Kanika Dhillon for an intense thriller

Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani's Excel Entertainment is rapidly expanding its production pipeline following its definitive deal with Universal Music India (UMI) earlier this year. The banner is assembling a massive slate for the coming years, spanning genres and scales and featuring major stars, including Aamir Khan and Sunny Deol. In the latest development, Excel Entertainment is teaming up with screenwriter Kanika Dhillon for an intense thriller. Kanika has written the script and will co-produce the project under her Kathha Pictures banner, marking her third production venture following the 2023 Kajol and Kriti Sanon-led mystery thriller Do Patti and the upcoming Taapsee Pannu starrer Gandhari, which is slated to premiere on Netflix later this year. Details of the project are being kept under wraps, but sources say it will be an engaging thriller exploring themes of morality, ethics and complex societal issues, with two bold and complex characters at the centre of the story. ...

Zoya Akhtar confirms Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara sequel is in works

Filmmaker Zoya Akhtar has confirmed that work on a sequel to the 2011 hit Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara is underway. The update comes as the film marks 15 years since its release and follows renewed excitement among fans after Hrithik Roshan, Abhay Deol and Farhan Akhtar reunited for a 2025 advertisement for Yas Island. The trio’s reunion in the campaign brought back memories of their much-loved characters Arjun, Kabir and Imran. The commercial sparked speculation that the actors could be returning for Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara 2, with several fans even assuming that the advertisement was connected to an upcoming sequel. Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter at the Monsoon Film Festival, Zoya addressed the possibility of revisiting the characters and confirmed that discussions are taking place. “We are on it,” she said. However, the filmmaker made it clear that the project is still being developed and that there is no certainty about what shape it will eventually take. “We don’t know what will...

Mahendragiri Varahi - Official Teaser

Image
Mahendragiri Varahi - Official Teaser from Entertainment - Videos - The Times of India https://ift.tt/WxKpPJE

Ananya Raj passes away at 27 after battling physical and mental discomfort

Actor Ananya Raj, known for her work in films including 7 Hours to Go, The Final Exit and Ghost, has died at the age of 27. Her family announced the news through her official Instagram account, revealing that the actor passed away peacefully in her sleep in the early hours of July 15. According to the family statement, Ananya had been dealing with physical and mental discomfort for more than a year. The note also said that she continued to fight through the difficult period with strength. “This is Ananya's family. With great pain, we have to announce that Ananya passed away in the wee hours of 15th July. She passed away peacefully in sleep. For over a year she was going through physical and mental discomfort. And she fought like a warrior to overcome them,” the family wrote. The statement further described Ananya as a strong-willed person and requested people to respect the family's privacy during the difficult period. “She was a strong spirited girl and lived like a Queen. Ba...